1. The first one is def a given. I am eternally grateful for my brilliant, healthy, strong, feisty, strong willed, positively gorgeous daughter! My Sophia is everything to me. She saved my life, and without her my life would be utterly meaningless. I love her so much, and spending her first Thanksgiving with her was such a joy!
Also, I just have to say I made her dress this year, and it was so stinkin' cute, oh my gosh!
2. I'm grateful for my amazing, supportive family. Most single moms out there don't have the never ending support from their family, but I do. I don't think I could do this without them. Even if I could, I wouldn't be half the mother I am. Not only do they help me financially and emotionally, but they bless my daughter because her mom is not a stressed one.
3. I'm grateful that on cold nights like this one I have a warm, cozy house and the best bed ever to sleep in. With the cutest little girl to snuggle up to.
4. I'm grateful for my sisters! My best friends, whom I couldn't live without. Laughter is the best medicine, and man do those girls make me laugh!
5. I'm grateful for my brothers. Such sweet boys, and what great examples! They always have my back, and even though we all fight like crazy, we love each other and would do anything for each other.
6. Above all, I'm thankful for my Heavenly Father and the gospel. I know with my whole heart it's true. God has been good to me, and has blessed me in so many ways. I'm thankful for the Atonement. I'm thankful that Christ died for my sins so that even after everything, I have the chance to create a new life. One that I can be proud of, and one that my sweet daughter deserves. I'm also grateful that through Christ I was able to completely turn my life around. I owe it to my daughter, she deserves nothing but the best and through the gospel I can give her that.
It goes without saying that I have much more to be grateful for, but list would take days! So, here are the top 6. Happy Thanksgiving everybody!